Prospective students must be in good academic standing and have a “clean” behavior record. Patterns of behavior are carefully evaluated.
Athens Christian School uses an online application process, which the steps below will guide you through.
- Create an online account by clicking on the ONLINE APPLICATION page.
- Complete the application form, and submit the non-refundable application fee.
- Print and sign a Records Release Form, which should be given to the applicant's current school.
- Once all application records are received, a testing date and parent interview will be scheduled.
- The Admissions Committee will notify the applicant of its enrollment decision.
- Complete the online enrollment contract and forms.
- Submit required documents and supplemental forms.
- Set up online tuition payment schedule through FACTS, our tuition management system.
- Pay enrollment fee.
Required Documents and Supplemental Forms:
- Current school records (report cards, standardized test scores, attendance records, and any behavior records)
- Copy of birth certificate
- Current immunization records *IMMUNIZATION GUIDELINES
- Reports from any previous educational testing or psychological evaluations (if applicable)
- Court ordered child custody decrees (if applicable)
Admission to Athens Christian School requires the fulfillment of all admission requirements, which are subject to ACS’s Admissions Policy and Criteria.
Due to limited resources, ACS accepts students with special educational needs on a case by case basis. Students must provide a current IEP or 504 plan and psychological evaluation, no less than 3 years old, to be considered for admission. This paperwork is required during the application process. The admissions committee evaluates the submitted paperwork and may meet with the student and/or parents prior to making an acceptance decision.
Athens Christian School admits students of any race, color, and national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admission policies, and athletic/extra curricular programs to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, or national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs. Admission to Athens Christian School is based upon the student’s ability to show academic aptitude on the entrance exam as administered in the areas of Reading, Math, and English, as well as evaluation of the student’s previous transcript and standardized testing scores. ACS does accept students with existing academic IEPs based upon the decision of ability to meet the student’s academic need. Admission to ACS is based upon evaluation of a student’s academic and behavior background along with the family support of the policies of Athens Christian School as set forth in the student handbook.
Please refer to the ACS Admissions Policy for a complete understanding of our admission requirements.