Athens Christian School desires to protect and promote the imaging of the school to ensure correct application, foster business relationships with vendors, and assure that any use of logos goes to benefit the mission of the school.
Guidelines have been established and should be followed by anyone and/or any group wishing to use imaging of the school.
TRADEMARK POLICY GUIDELINES:
- No ACS group (internal or external) may modify current official logos, use previous logos, or create their own logo representing or showing partnership with Athens Christian School without written permission from the Head of School.
- No ACS group (internal or external), parent, student, individual, or company may create or sell merchandise, apparel, or products using current or previous Athens Christian School logo(s).
- No ACS group(internal or external), parent, student, individual, or company may use current or previous Athens Christian School logos on the internet in any manner that is fake, misleading, or otherwise casts a negative light on the school.
- Any individual or entity not associated with Athens Christian School is prohibited from using or displaying the school logo in any manner.
- If an individual, group, or company wishes to use the logo(s) of Athens Christian School they may request to do so in writing.
- No individual, group, or company may use the logo(s) of Athens Christian School in any way without receiving, and having in their possession, written permission from the Head of School.
- New digital images must be requested for all approved print, garment, uniform, spirit wear, or other application.
- Any use of the logo(s) of Athens Christian School must be done in compliance with the Athens Christian School Brand Identity Guidelines for Media Usage, which is supplied along with written permission to use logo(s).
All logos are to be supplied by the Athens Christian School Office of Marketing and Communications.
Any logos not received from this office should be discontinued from use and new requests for use should be made.
If you have questions regarding the use of school logos or wish to request permission to use school logos you may do so by emailing the Office of Marketing and Communication or calling 706-549-7586 and requesting the Marketing Office. Athens Christian School reviews requests for each and all use of ACS logos on a case by case basis.