- ACS will follow local, state and federal recommendations as it pertains to spectator events and stadium capacity restrictions.
- Baseball tickets will be sold on GoFan.com
- Track and field, Tennis and soccer entry will be collected at the gate of entry.
- It is highly recommended spectators always wear a facemask or face covering when possible.
- Spectators should always practice social distancing when possible. Household members are excluded.
- After the contest, no loitering on the court or facility will be permitted.
- Concession workers will wear masks and gloves in accordance with state mandates.
- All concession items will be pre-packaged.
- Social distancing in the concessions line is strongly encouraged.
Athletics Teams and Personnel
- Prior to boarding the team bus, each player will be screened by a staff member. Temperatures will be taken prior to departure and again on arrival.
- Facemasks/coverings will be worn traveling to and from the contest site. Facemasks/coverings will also be worn when entering the host site’s training room or facilities.
- No sharing of masks is permitted.
- There should be limited personnel on each team bench for spacing and social distancing.
- No pre-game or post-game handshakes are allowed.
- It is highly recommended game day personnel always use facemasks/coverings.
- Only authorized personnel will be on the team benches.
SCHEDULE A TOUR